Shapeshifter (N G A D M '14) Shapeshifter (N G A D M '14)

I really liked the beat, it was a nice balance that was chill, yet kept my attention. To be honest, I feel that the string/pad parts were the best. Absolute treat for the ears. I'd say work on the glitchy leads the most; I don't know how electronic works, but maybe it's as simple as you not having good enough VST's?

In short: Love the overall rhythm (And the great piano intro) favorite part was 3:17-3:47, my inexperienced EDM opinion would say maybe a slight increase in variety/changes within the drops!

Severance Severance

I really liked it. These songs only work when they're nice and long, so props for that. I think you could have added some white noise/electronic crashes or other very high frequency "tension builders" to transition your song in some parts (idk the technical term, not familiar with electronic music stuff) but overall it's absolutely quality music that I could see listening to while driving or playing games. Great job.

He had known her... He had known her...

Really cool story, and a good tone. Sounds sorta like a narrator style Jeff Bridges. I'd say maybe try (emphasis on try, it may not sound right) to enunciate on a couple of your C's and T's, maybe even S's (not too much) during the "light" parts of the story. It may sound a little more purposeful and interesting at times! Great story, all in all!

Big-Cronk responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I might fix her up a little and repost when I get some time :) I can see what you're trying to say though, lots of learning left for me :)

Sundans - Clear Sundans - Clear

I really like the warm feel this song has. All the bass frequencies are really soft and easy on the ears. I think maybe a longer pause at 0:30, and another breakup or two along the timeline of the song would make it a little less repetitive. Try maybe a high velocity drum (like the one you have leading into the chords at 0:31) or some other harsh sounds to divide your chords up and reintroduce the listener to elements of your song that are otherwise there throughout.